A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Khodor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Khodor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khodor graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Khodor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Kamal Khodor MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer K. Khodor practice?
- Dr. Samer Khodor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Khodor practices Internal Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Internists.