inactive

Samer A Khosrof MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Phenomenal!
Phenomenal Doctor! Dr. Khosrof is a really wonderful Doctor. I personally am extremely nervous when I go for doctors appointments, but Dr. Khosrof makes you feel comfortable. In addition, his treatment is very gentle and his advice is very genuine. He cares for his patients, his staff, and he is really a phenomenal medical service provider.

July 30th, 2016
Highly recommended

January 19th, 2016
The BEST
I honestly wish that there were more doctors like Dr. Samer. He is so patient and I feel he really cares about the well being of everyone that comes in. Some doctors will try rush you out and just throw prescriptions at you without explaining anything. But Dr. Samer really takes the time to get to know my individual eyes and my individual situation. I am confident that my eyes will be in the best shape in his hands.

January 15th, 2016
Best the doc
You looking for the best, most trusted ophthalmology? Then you in right place. I am very impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. Dr. Khosrof is very knowledgable and helpfuland his staff is very friendly . He is my doctor since 2008. I had problems since I was born with my eyes for years and years I went to many doctors famous around world to help me with vision and diagnose my problem, yet, they couldnt diagnose. Except Dr. KHOSROF. He is only doctor that knows my problem. I did 3 surgery with him and in both my eyes and all of them were 100% successful. Not only that with each visit he took his time with me at each appointment and always provided the absolute best care, best advice and treatment during every visit. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone that needs an eye specialist. He is Best Doctor

December 21st, 2015
wonderful
My dad has been going to this doctor for a few years since he got diagnosed with diabetes. He is a great doctor. Always spends a good amount of time with my father. He has kept my dad's vision stable and even made it better. Sometimes the wait is a while but everyone has different diagnoses and he treats it right and way if need be. I understand because my dad is one of these patients that needs to be treated. It is great that he is very close to us. Thanks for taking care of my dad doc! !!

April 17th, 2015
Very thorough and accurate doctor. Very knowledgeable and experienced.

November 14th, 2012
first visit was good over all....was comfortable and was treated in a professional way

September 16th, 2010
THE ANGEL
IVE BEEN TO ALOT OF DOCTORZ FOR ALOT OF THINGS BUT THIS DOCTOR IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS, WHY CAUSE HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY NOT A PT AND IS KIND AND DOWN TO EARTH AND HELPS YOU TO SEE BETTER. I THINK HES THE GREATEST EYE DOCTOR AND EVERYBODY SHOULD GO SEE HIM.HE HELPED PEOPLE SEE WHICH WERE GONA GO BLIND.GOD BLESS HIM

June 30th, 2010
If you care about your eyes....This is the doctor for you
Hello,I don't like to write a story, but i will tell you one thing ....... you will not find an eye doctor with this skill and care.He is not about MONEY like others.Put all your trust in him and GOD and you will be fine.

June 30th, 2010
Dr Khosrof is my eye doctor for ever
Dr Khosrof is a very dedicated person. He worked vey hard on my eyes for six months to preserve my sight. I can not thank him enough.

June 29th, 2010
A DR. WHO CARES
A PLEASURE TO SEE THIS DR. HE WAS SO NICE AND REALLY SHOWS HE CARES, HIM AND HIS STAFF WAS SO FRIENDLY, THEY ARE EDUCATED AND LICENSED PROFESSIONALS WITH KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED FOR YOUR EYES. I WAS SO PLEASED WITH MY VISIT I SENT MY WHOLE FAMILY AND NOW WE FEAL LIKE WE ARE PART OF THEIR FAMILY:)

June 7th, 2010
Bset Doctor in Brooklyn, NY
It is a miracle for me, I am looking this beautiful world thru my own eyes. I was almost blind, lost all my hopes but the Dr. Samer always give me hopes. He treated my eyes as well as moral support keeps alive my eyes. Dr. Samer has GOD gifted ability to cure people eyes. He is providing his professional services to people like me who lost their hope.