A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Kottiech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Kottiech is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kottiech
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Kottiech, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kottiech graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kottiech has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Kottiech MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samer Kottiech practice?
- Dr. Samer Kottiech has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Kottiech practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.