A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Maalouf is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maalouf
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Maalouf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Amid Maalouf MD is a male doctor, has 6 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Samer A. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Samer Maalouf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Maalouf practices Hospitalist near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Hospitalists.