Dr. Samer Maalouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samer Maalouf?

July 1st, 2015

Horrible

I have the absolute horror of having Dr. Maloof twice in the past year. I cannot express enough how bad my experience was. I have a chronic health problem that requires hospitalization and stabilization several times a year. He did not believe my diagnosis even though it has been thoroughly documented. He even went so far as to call me a drug seeker when I did not even ask for any. He clearly didn't read my medical record and did not want to talk to me. When my husband questioned him, he got upset and then when I asked questions he walked away.

December 12th, 2014

no bedside manor

Absolutely awful bedside manor. Doesn't seem to care about patients or their family. Very negative attitude. Uninformed and doesn't seem to read the patient's chart.

July 24th, 2014