A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Mattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Mattar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Mattar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Ventral Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattar graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer G Mattar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer G. Mattar practice?
- Dr. Samer Mattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Mattar practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.