Learn more about Dr. Samer Mattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Mattar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Mattar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Ventral Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattar graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samer G. Mattar practice?
Dr. Samer Mattar practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.