Learn more about Dr. Samer Mattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Mattar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattar
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Mattar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Ventral Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattar graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer G Mattar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer G. Mattar practice?
- Dr. Samer Mattar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Mattar practices Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.