A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Mossallam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Mossallam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossallam graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mossallam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Mossallam DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samer Mossallam practice?
- Dr. Samer Mossallam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samer Mossallam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flat Rock, MI and Carleton, MI.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.