A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Mossallam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Mossallam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mossallam graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mossallam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mossallam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samer Mossallam practice?
Dr. Samer Mossallam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.