A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Nasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Nasher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasher graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Nasher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Putnam General Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Samer Nasher MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samer S. Nasher practice?
- Dr. Samer Nasher has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Nasher practices Neurology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Neurologists.