Dr. Samer Nasher MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Charleston, WV

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017
Good dr ,will listen to concerns and try to help

February 4th, 2017
Great Doctor truly is concerned for your health

November 3rd, 2016
The Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen
I have chronic pain issues and that is why my family doctor referred me to mr.. nasher. He doesn't deserve to be called doctor. After the initial visit, mr. nasher scheduled me for a E.M.G. of my legs to determine if I had nerve damage. He then cut my pain medicine dosage by more than half, with no explanation. His rude office staff, which always has a "pat answer" of some type ready refused to let him talk to me a week later, when I started having withdrawal symptoms and wouldn't give me an appointment. This is completely wrong, and shows a total lack of consideration.

June 14th, 2016
Dismissed patient
I have been a patient for years. Today I called to reschedule an appointment and was informed that he had discontinued me as a patient. I was not informed of the termination of services or provided the courtesy of a reason why. I believe that is totally unfair. I have done nothing to warrent this action. If so I would really like an explanation. The only way the I am afforded an explanation is to request my records to be mailed to me or picked up. This has hurt my feelings and will cause me problems in the future du to rhe medications prescibed. I really like and trust this Doctor and would like to receive a personal explanation for this action. This would be the fair and humane thing to do as a doctor and human being.

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Nasher
good doctor but hard to get him to listen sometimes

November 30th, 2015
I truly enjoyed Dr. Nasher at first. He seemed sincerely interested in my back issues & did everything he could to help me & solve my problems. My wait time got longer and longer. My appointments were getting shorter and shorter. It seemed that the doctor no longer cared about what was going on with me. I asked numerous times for X-rays and/or other tests. He would always say "next month, next month" but I never got the tests. When I first started seeing him he would spend at least 10 minutes with me, by the end, my average appointment was less then 3 minutes. After the staff said he received over 100 new patients due to another doctor who lost his license, that is when Dr. Nasher changed. I had 3 more appointments after his new patient influx & then he just dismissed me. I was given no reason why & no one would talk to me. It felt like a bad break up. Finally, the front desk girl told me that he had too many new patients & was letting a lot of his old patients go. This was horrible. I finally had a decent doctor who I had a two year relationship with & he just dropped me like it was nothing & wouldn't even tell me why. My score, review & rating reflect the doctor he became at the end, not who he was in the beginning. My rating of who he was in the beginning would have been 5 stars all around. :(

November 20th, 2015
patients mother
My daughter has been calling this office for over a week with NO answer. Then all of a sudden she receives a letter in the mail from this quack that says he's terminating his patient/physician relationship with her and that her primary doctor will have to refer her to someone else. NO EXPLINATION!?!?! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?! She's been seeing him for over two years!

October 28th, 2015
A+
Wonderful Doctor, I cannot begin to explain how much he has helped me. Dr. Nasher is a kind, caring physician that cares. His staff has always been professional and show true concern for you.

October 20th, 2015
After visiting numerous neurologists, Dr. Nasher is the only person who has helped my migraines and neck problems.

August 3rd, 2015
Need ALOT more relief but awesome Dr

July 8th, 2015
I have lupus. He pretty much told me I was a crazy drug addict and said here's an X-ray slip. Number one I only take something when I absolutely can't tolerate pain anymore number two I haven't had any for a while number three I'm not crazy and number four here's a grievance for you.

May 8th, 2015
Happy Patient
I generally enjoy going to see Dr. Nasher, so much I persuaded my father in law to secure an appointment (when the V.A proved unhelpful), and he also finds Dr. Nasher enjoyable, professional ,and helpful. It's been my experience,that he is helpful, and isn't careless when prescribing medications. They have drug screenings for patients in an attempt to curb abuse, which is expected considering the current climate of the prescription pill issue in our local communities. I can do without, people talking on there cells in the waiting room, people bringing friends to appointments for company, and people showing up way to early for appointments,(like hours early) but I imagine these are issues everywhere.