A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Saiedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Saiedy, Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Saiedy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Saiedy graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saiedy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Saiedy MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer Saiedy practice?
- Dr. Samer Saiedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Saiedy practices Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Surgeons.