Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
After a near fatal attempt to open vessels, and several weeks in a hospital, we took Mom to Dr. Saide. He was able to do in less than four hours, including recovery time, what the hospital surgeon could not accomplish in the OR. I highly recommend him and his awesome staff!

July 9th, 2015
Dr Saiedy was absolutely wonderful. Walked me and my husband through exactly what the operation entailed prior to surgery. Kept my family fully informed during the surgery and let them know promptly when they could come to the ICU to see me. Family liked Dr Saiedy almost as much as I did.

August 19th, 2011
I am truly happy with Dr. Saiedy and his office staff in Towson, MD. The receptionists are inviting, helpful and friendly. The technicians are caring, concerned and friendly. Dr. Saiedy is so kind, knowlegable, helpful and truly concerned about not only my healthcare, but also about me personally. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of vascular care.

April 4th, 2011
If only all doctors were like this!!!
Dr. Saiedy is a professional doctor with such a friendly, warm personality. He listens to your concerns and problems, and follows through with any needed tests, but not unnecessary tests. He always says something that will make you smile. Dr. Saiedy offered me different treatment plans to suit my lifestyle, and was willing to work with me to help get my problem figured out. Many doctors now will only give you one option. The staff is wonderful and courteous! I got a reminder call for my appointments. I was able to come in and see the doctor for my first visit within a few days of calling, rather than having to wait months for an appointment, and there weren't a ton of forms to fill out when I came in for my new patient visit. The office in Towson is beautiful!! I am glad I was recommended to see Dr. Saiedy - he's definitely a special find

October 27th, 2009
Wonderful doctor with wonderful staff who really truly care! I trust this doctor with my life! And would trust anyone's life around me to him!

September 19th, 2009
Wonderful doctor, with great staff and a great personality. He really cares about his patients!