A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Saleh is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Saleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Saleh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Abdelwahab Saleh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer A. Saleh practice?
- Dr. Samer Saleh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Saleh practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT.
See Provo Internists and Provo Sleep Medicine Doctors.