A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Sannoufi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Sannoufi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Sannoufi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sannoufi graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sannoufi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer S Sannoufi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samer S. Sannoufi practice?
- Dr. Samer Sannoufi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samer Sannoufi practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Emergency Physicians and Riverside Family Physicians.