A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Saqqa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Saqqa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saqqa graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saqqa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer George Saqqa DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer G. Saqqa practice?
- Dr. Samer Saqqa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samer Saqqa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Flint, MI.
See Fenton Orthopedic Surgeons.