A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Saqqa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Saqqa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saqqa
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saqqa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saqqa graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saqqa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer George Saqqa DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samer G. Saqqa practice?
- Dr. Samer Saqqa has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Saqqa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.