Dr. Samer Schuman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samer Schuman?

March 3rd, 2017

Best surgeon by far!

Dr Schuman is very kind & compassionate. Extremely intelligent & a very good surgeon. I trust him with my life. He cares about his patients and takes as much time as needed. He answers all your questions and explains diagnosis, procedures, pathology and surgery to the most complete understanding! I'm blessed to have found him as my breast surgeon. He did an excellent job with my bilateral mastectomy and laparoscopic hysterectomy! He's very positive and is in tune to your concerns and decisions!

November 28th, 2016

This entire office was so great and personalble and really care abou their patient.

June 10th, 2016

Retired

Surgery scheduled

January 27th, 2016

paciente

Dr Shuman es un excelente doctor y ser humano,es mi heroe

October 13th, 2015

best breast surgeon in the tri state

The BEST breast surgeon in tri state. The ONLY fellowship trained breast surgeon.

September 21st, 2014

Dr Richard Sandefur referred me to Dr Samer Schuman due to clear cell cancer of the cervix...a fairly rare type. Dr Schuman performed surgery and subsequently determined I had cancer of the uterus and cervix which had also attached to the colon and had spread into 2 or 3 lymph nodes. I asked for a print out of exactly what was done. He really had to deal with a "mess" while surgically working on my insides. It reads like a "mission impossible". However he persevered through a long and arduous surgery. I cane through it quite well. The cancer is staged as 4B which is as bad as it gets. Dr.Schuman recommended chemo and the radiation oncologist recommended full pelvic radiation. I asked Dr Schuman my survival chances if I did nothing and he said microscopic cells probably remained and if so it would begin to grow and spread. I then asked the chance if I underwent chemo and radiation and he said a 5 year survival rate of perhaps 20 percent. Due to the fact that I sm 69 and have no children and after having reviewed the side effects of chemo and especially of radiation, I elected to not undergo chemo and radiation. I appreciate his honesty and that of the radiation oncologist. Dr Schuman did all he could do for me considering what he found he had to deal with. Evansville is very fortunate to have him in the medical community. It would be sad for all of us if no one would spend the money and the time required to attain education and training. Dr Schuman's level of expertise is formidable. I could not have found a more qualified surgeon......and I did not have to travel 3 to 4 hours...only about 40 miles as I live in Kentucky. Sharon Higginson....and I am a pharmacist

October 24th, 2012

10 Ranking Surgeon

Dr. Schuman is an amazing, excellent, compassionate highly skilled surgeon. The surgery he preformed was nothing less than magical. His laparoscopic skills are phenomenal. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his speciality. Thank you so much for your dedication, compassion and expertise in your field.

July 27th, 2012

IS EXELENT DOCTOR ,I WILL RECOMEND TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ,HE EXPLAINME VERY WELL EVERY ESTEP IN MY TREATMENT , SIDE EFECTS AND MOST IMPORTATN HOW I CULD HANDLED ,FOR IS THE BEST DOCTOR

December 16th, 2011

TOP SURGEON

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE, GREAT SURGEON, I WAS OUT FROM THE HOSPITAL IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS ! I recommended him to all my friends and family members. As a matter of fact, he did my daughter's surgery as well!

July 2nd, 2011

Best physician

absolutely amazing caring and compassionate. Extremely knowledgeable and confident. He saved my life

August 24th, 2017