A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samer Tabbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samer Tabbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samer Tabbal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Drug-Induced Akathisia
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
- Shy-Drager Syndrome
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbal graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabbal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samer Darwish Tabbal MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samer D. Tabbal practice?
- Dr. Samer Tabbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Samer Tabbal practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.