Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samer Zeayter
Dr. Samer Zeayter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA, with other offices in Boone, NC and Saint Joseph, MI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zeayter is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Coliseum Hospital Medical Center and Bronson Methodist Hospital-Outpatient Testing. He speaks English.
Dr. Samer Zeayter has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samer Zeayter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.
Dr. Frank Wilson IV
Albany, GA 0 mi34
Dr. Edwin Fortenbery
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albany, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Gagan Kumar
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Albany, GA 0 mi15