Dermatologist (skin)

23050 West Rd
Ste 240
Brownstown Twp, MI 48183
734-675-0835
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  TERRIBLE!!!!  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

Terrible!!! I had an allergic reaction to penicillin that the nurse practioner at my ob's office prescribed. I explained everything that I was going through and the only thing that had changed was the penicillin...he diagnosed me with SCABIES, which is completely absurd seeing as I am nursing a newborn at home and sleep in the same bed as my husband, which neither of them are itchy and have hives like I did. I went to my primary care physician and she took one look at me and said it was an allergic reaction before I even explained what was going on. Some dermatologist he is!!! And I'm still stuck with the bill for his "services"!!!

|  Really great doctor!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I visited Dr. Abbasi on several occasions due to a allergic reaction which caused me to break out in severe hives. He gave me some samples of cream and some meds to help "calm them down". He was very nice and listened as I explained my whole "allergy history" as a child, and my self diagnosis theory. After the hives kept coming back he promptly ordered a "biopsy" of the hives and during the procedure he kept asking if I was ok or in any pain. Told me step by step what he was doing and what I was going to feel. Ordered a huge panel of bloodwork and gave me clear orders on how to take the meds he gave me. He was very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner.I would highly recommend him, I am very confident in his skills. His office staff was very nice and wait time was almost nothing.