Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Would not go back show details Would not go back
Aug 20th, 2015

Doctor was just so wrong with his diagnosis. If he didnt know what was wrong with my hands, i would rather he would admit it

by Kat T on Jul 9th, 2015

It was a first visit and it took all of about 5 minutes. Did not meet the Dr. only the saw the NP. She barely looked at me and said "it's just dry skin." Use sunscreen and come back yearly. That was it. I will never go back to them and I will never refer them to anyone I know.

Jun 10th, 2015

I found him to be rather rude... He left the room said he'd come back and didn't?? Terrible follow up

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
Jan 15th, 2015

First of all, making an appointment was horrible. The staff who answers the phone are rude and inconsiderate when I tried to ask them questions about the last time I visited. When I go to my appointment, the staff are also very rude. The tech who took down my information was mumbling and the nurse practitioner that I saw was not professional at all. Overall, a bad experience. I will not come here again since I was treated in an unprofessional manner.

TERRIBLE!!!! show details TERRIBLE!!!!
Mar 18th, 2013

Terrible!!! I had an allergic reaction to penicillin that the nurse practioner at my ob's office prescribed. I explained everything that I was going through and the only thing that had changed was the penicillin...he diagnosed me with SCABIES, which is completely absurd seeing as I am nursing a newborn at home and sleep in the same bed as my husband, which neither of them are itchy and have hives like I did. I went to my primary care physician and she took one look at me and said it was an allergic reaction before I even explained what was going on. Some dermatologist he is!!! And I'm still stuck with the bill for his "services"!!!

Really great doctor! show details Really great doctor!
Jun 30th, 2011

I visited Dr. Abbasi on several occasions due to a allergic reaction which caused me to break out in severe hives. He gave me some samples of cream and some meds to help "calm them down". He was very nice and listened as I explained my whole "allergy history" as a child, and my self diagnosis theory. After the hives kept coming back he promptly ordered a "biopsy" of the hives and during the procedure he kept asking if I was ok or in any pain. Told me step by step what he was doing and what I was going to feel. Ordered a huge panel of bloodwork and gave me clear orders on how to take the meds he gave me. He was very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner.I would highly recommend him, I am very confident in his skills. His office staff was very nice and wait time was almost nothing.