Dr. Sami Abbasi DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2015
Would not go back
Doctor was just so wrong with his diagnosis. If he didnt know what was wrong with my hands, i would rather he would admit it

July 9th, 2015
It was a first visit and it took all of about 5 minutes. Did not meet the Dr. only the saw the NP. She barely looked at me and said "it's just dry skin." Use sunscreen and come back yearly. That was it. I will never go back to them and I will never refer them to anyone I know.

June 10th, 2015
I found him to be rather rude... He left the room said he'd come back and didn't?? Terrible follow up

January 15th, 2015
Unprofessional Staff
First of all, making an appointment was horrible. The staff who answers the phone are rude and inconsiderate when I tried to ask them questions about the last time I visited. When I go to my appointment, the staff are also very rude. The tech who took down my information was mumbling and the nurse practitioner that I saw was not professional at all. Overall, a bad experience. I will not come here again since I was treated in an unprofessional manner.

March 18th, 2013
TERRIBLE!!!!
Terrible!!! I had an allergic reaction to penicillin that the nurse practioner at my ob's office prescribed. I explained everything that I was going through and the only thing that had changed was the penicillin...he diagnosed me with SCABIES, which is completely absurd seeing as I am nursing a newborn at home and sleep in the same bed as my husband, which neither of them are itchy and have hives like I did. I went to my primary care physician and she took one look at me and said it was an allergic reaction before I even explained what was going on. Some dermatologist he is!!! And I'm still stuck with the bill for his "services"!!!

June 30th, 2011
Really great doctor!
I visited Dr. Abbasi on several occasions due to a allergic reaction which caused me to break out in severe hives. He gave me some samples of cream and some meds to help "calm them down". He was very nice and listened as I explained my whole "allergy history" as a child, and my self diagnosis theory. After the hives kept coming back he promptly ordered a "biopsy" of the hives and during the procedure he kept asking if I was ok or in any pain. Told me step by step what he was doing and what I was going to feel. Ordered a huge panel of bloodwork and gave me clear orders on how to take the meds he gave me. He was very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner.I would highly recommend him, I am very confident in his skills. His office staff was very nice and wait time was almost nothing.

June 9th, 2017