A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Abufarha is Excellent. Dr. Abufarha has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abufarha graduated from Tanta University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abufarha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital - Livonia
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abufarha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sami Abufarha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sami K. Abufarha practice?
Dr. Sami Abufarha practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.