A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Abufarha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Abufarha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abufarha graduated from Tanta University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abufarha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Khaled Abufarha MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami K. Abufarha practice?
- Dr. Sami Abufarha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Abufarha practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.