A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Ali, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami T Ali MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami T. Ali practice?
- Dr. Sami Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Ali practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.