A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Arslanlar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Arslanlar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Arslanlar, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Arslanlar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arslanlar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Naci Arslanlar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sami N. Arslanlar practice?
- Dr. Sami Arslanlar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sami Arslanlar practices Gastroenterology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rowlett Gastroenterologists.