Dr. Sami Arslanlar MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Dallas, TX

January 11th, 2016
Great doctor and staff
This is one of the few doctors who actually listened to me and how I felt and went on what I was feeling. He is an amazing doctor with caring staff. I am deaf and dread going to the doctor and having tests run but he makes me so comfortable even with the tests i have to do there!

June 22nd, 2015
One of my favorite doctors :)
Dr. Arslanlar is very good about taking time to discuss your issues with you and let you know what needs to be done before and after surgery. He really takes time to explain everything in common terms - never goes too fast, he's just such an easy going guy with a pretty funny sense of humor, I'm really glad that I found him.

April 26th, 2015
Dr. Arslanlar is the best! He's been seeing my son for a ongoing condition for almost two years. He is intelligent, highly skilled, and compassionate. Highly skilled professionals that truly care for the whole patient and take the time to make you feel important and hard to find and I would not want anyone else performing these procedures on my son. The staff at Dr Arslanlar's office has been very helpful and responsive to scheduling and insurance needs. Finally, the nurses at the Presbyterian Dallas GI lab have been fantastic. They are compassionate and attentive. My family is very grateful to have Dr. Arslanlar, his staff, and the staff at the Presby Dallas GI lab working with our son!

March 6th, 2015
I will never know how good this dr is because it was impossible to get an appointment. My husband and I had seen another DHAT dr in the adjoining city. Since this doctors office turned out to be just blocks from our home, we attempted to see him for future visits. The staff person told me we could not because we had seen another dr in the DHAT group, even though I had called and got an ok to transfer files from the first DHAT dr. Later another family member who had never been to DHAT called to make an appointment. When she told them she would be private pay (no insurance) the staff person told her she could not make an appt for a private pay patient and would need to get approval from this doctor to see her! I have never had experiences like this from any doctor or practice. He may be very good, but we'll never know.

August 4th, 2014
Awesome experience
Since Dr. ArsIanlar's first visit, I will not see anyone else. A Knowledgeable Doctor who treats patients wonderfully. Fantastic staff at treatment center too.

March 27th, 2013
Need more Dr's like this in the feild
If more doctors practiced like Dr. Arslanlar, the medical community would be a lot better off. Aside from being extremely knowledgable he is attentive and listens to you. He doesn't minimize anything and works to ensure you know and understand the problem before getting to treatment options. He takes a very common sense approach to diagnosing and I always leave there knowing much more than I did going in where my issues were concerned. He's very welcoming and personable. Just and excellent doctor.

April 27th, 2011
Highly recommend
Dr. Arslanlar is fantastic! He is intelligent, professional and caring. He has a terrific bedside manner and always spends as much time as you need to feel comfortable with any questions you may have. He is tenacious in his willingness to research, seek consultation from colleagues and think outside the box in an effort to come up with solutions. He makes you feel like YOU are his only patient.