Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sami Asmar
Dr. Sami Asmar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with another office in Warren, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Asmar is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Sami Asmar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sami Asmar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi21
Dr. Fabrizio Di Noto
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Nicolas Marsheh
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi22