Overall Review

3.4

February 26th, 2016
Knowledge is Power
Dr. Brake had no clue how to treat my rare cancer and over medicated me with chemo to the point of almost needing a blood transfusion. He was extremely condensending and always had a very rude reaction to any questions we asked. He told me to stay off the internet and I was making my cancer worse by worrying. Thankfully I went with my gut and sought out and found a new, truly compassionate doctor that agreed my chemo dose was way to high and dangerous. When approached for an explanation Dr. Brake was so rude to my new doctor and questioned who he thought he was. He wrote the books he uses and also the president of The American Society of Hematology. YOU should of got on the Internet Doctor and logging in from various locations to change the online portal information on my medical records does not hide the fact you over dosed. I have the original print outs and every change that was made.

August 19th, 2015
He is the reason why I am still around
Dr. Brake is an amazing doctor, his experience in the field of Leukemia is well know in the area, I am a patient who was diagnosed with ALL, and I live an hour away, and was referred to him, in my opinion he is the only one that can treat this rare cancer in this area. 2 years later and I am still around because of his care.

March 23rd, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Brake is so understanding, he took his time to listen to my questions, and answered them all, making sure that I understood everything he said. He helped me through my chemo treatment, and was with me every step of the way.

June 19th, 2013
did not provide correct diagnosis
Did not provide a correct diagnosis...did not listen to my questions. Overlooked several serious symptoms and gave contradictory answers and he was abrupt and condescending. My spouse also noticed his behavior.

September 13th, 2012
a great doctor, and an amazing human being
I saw Dr. Brake for a consult, last year, and he was respectfull, and met me with a wide smile, and treated me in compassion, I am still seeing him now, and I would recommend him to all my friends and family members.