A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Constantine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Constantine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Constantine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Elias Constantine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sami E. Constantine practice?
- Dr. Sami Constantine has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Constantine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Obstetricians & Gynecologists.