Dr. Sami Dagher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sami Dagher?

Great doctor.

Posted on April 13th, 2017

He studied my complex MRI results. Ask what prior Pm doctors prescribed me. I told him I lived in NY were you need an exposed bone to get opoids. He drug screened me at his office. scheduled a non steroid injection directly to the ruptured discs. Left First visit prescribed 40mg Vicodin 10mg 4x a day

Dr

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable doctor with dedicated professional staff. You simply can't go wrong. From his top-notch scheduling staff to Betsy the best darn Nurse practitioner in all of South Florida, Dr. Dagher has the perfect office many others try to emulate.

Best anesthesiologist, pain management doctor ever!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

I have visited approximately 10 different pain management doctors for nerve root injections over a period of 7 years. From Cocoa Beach to St. Petersburg to Boynton Beach. After finding Dr. Dagher, he was able to give me the relief needed for the debilitating Sciatic pain down my left leg, with one injection. Dr. Dagher is by far the best Anesthesiologist, Pain Management doctor that I have had the pleasure of seeing. Dr. Dagher's whole staff is highly professional, competent, accommodating and courteous. I highly recommend seeing him, no matter how far the drive.

Excellent Pain Management Care

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor and staff and I had 100% confidence in both. Wish I was still living near his office. Chronic pain is not fun, but half the battle of living with it is finding a good Dr. to work with. Dr. Dagher is one of the BEST and his staff is caring and helpful.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I could hardly walk the pain was so bad. The pain went from my back all the way down to my foot. My husband said it was so pitiful just watching me get up in the a.m. Dr. Dagher's treatments have given me the ability to walk pain free. I just can't tell how much I appreciate having Dr. Dagher for my doctor.

Rude disrespectful receptionist

Posted on January 17th, 2015

I was referred to Dr Dagher fro my family doctor. When I called the receptionist said the Dr only dose injection therapy & asked if I was here for that. I said I don't think so. She jumped in and in a very hostel loud voice said, ""Your just here to get pills" I said No I am hoping the Dr will find the right medication for me. She said she will call me back. I NEVER got a return call. I have a spinal cord injury & suffer from neuropathic pain & severe muscle spasims. I am in constant severe pain which interferes with my quality of life. I am very disappointed in the front desk person for treating me as if I was an addict looking for pills.

DR. DAGHER, IS A GREAT DOCTOR !!!

Posted on September 9th, 2014

HE IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, LISTENS TO YOUR PROBLEMS. EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE MY CO-PAY HE STILL SEEN ME AND LET ME MAKE A LATER PAYMENT.DR. DAGHER IS JUST A GREAT DOCTOR, AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY & FRIEND'S. THANK YOU DR. DAGHER FOR ALL YOUR CARE FOR ME AND IF I EVER MOVE BACK TO FLORIDA, I WOULD WANT YOU TO STILL BE MY DOCTOR. I WISH THERE WERE MORE OF YOU @. KEEP THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

pain management

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I was never a fan of pain mgmt doctors assuming they just deal with the pain with medications. This dr is unbelievable, i had the worst hip pain for years that he took away in 2 visits. I have not needed him in 6 months at all. He knows what he is doing and he actually listens to his patients. I highly reccomend him. He spends alot of time figuring out how to help his patients.

Poor Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2013

The receptionist is nice, the rest of the staff runs like robots scared of the office manager ,worst than an SS officer . Very rude and cold.. The doctor tries his best but he is overworked and can only give you five minutes of his time.

How Refreshing!!

Posted on October 13th, 2012

He is intelligent, compassionate and takes the time to listen so that his diagnosis is correct. Which in turn enables him to better treat you effectively. And trust me he is effective! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone with chronic pain. It is refreshing that in this day and age there is a Dr. that doesn't rush you, and truly cares about your well being.

The best one

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Posted on March 28th, 2012

Dr. Dagher has been an excellent in providing me with information and care. He is a genuine soul in a world of people that just dont care. I reccomend him highly.