A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Elchahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Elchahal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elchahal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Elchahal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elchahal graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elchahal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Elchahal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sami Elchahal practice?
- Dr. Sami Elchahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Elchahal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.