A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Elsayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Elsayed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsayed graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Elsayed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami S Elsayed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami S. Elsayed practice?
- Dr. Sami Elsayed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sami Elsayed practices Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.