A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Erbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Erbay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbay graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Erbay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Hurol Erbay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami H. Erbay practice?
- Dr. Sami Erbay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sami Erbay practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.