A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Erbay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erbay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Erbay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbay graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Erbay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Hurol Erbay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami H. Erbay practice?
- Dr. Sami Erbay has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Erbay practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.