Learn more about Dr. Sami Hamamji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Hamamji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamamji
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamamji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Hamamji, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Femoral Hernia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Diseases
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Proximal Gastric Vagotomy
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamamji graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamamji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami B Hamamji MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sami B. Hamamji practice?
- Dr. Sami Hamamji has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Hamamji practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.