Learn more about Dr. Sami Hamamji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Hamamji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamamji
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamamji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Hamamji, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Femoral Hernia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Diseases
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Proximal Gastric Vagotomy
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamamji graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamamji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami B Hamamji MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sami B. Hamamji practice?
- Dr. Sami Hamamji has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Hamamji practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.