A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Hamamji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Hamamji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Hamamji, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamamji graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamamji has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Boutros Hamamji MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sami B. Hamamji practice?
- Dr. Sami Hamamji has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Hamamji practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.