A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Issa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Issa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Issa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Antoine Issa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami A. Issa practice?
- Dr. Sami Issa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Issa practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.