A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Jabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Jabara, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Jabara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabara graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jabara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Jabara MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sami Jabara practice?
- Dr. Sami Jabara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sami Jabara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.