A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Jabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Jabara, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabara
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jabara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Jabara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabara graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Jabara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Jabara MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sami Jabara practice?
- Dr. Sami Jabara has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Jabara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.