Dr. Sami Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sami Khan?

April 13th, 2016

Excellent SURGEON

Dr Khan is a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. Dr. Khan has performed several operations on me and is a true professional. I highly recommend Dr. Khan.

February 7th, 2016

Great doctor and surgeon. Very caring. Has done surgery on several family/friends all with great outcomes

June 24th, 2015

Great physician and surgeon

January 17th, 2015

Dr Khan first did my rotator cuff surgery a few years ago and then did my ACL surgery last year.he did a perfect job! I am back to playing tennis and golf. Couldn't be happier! And he is a very kind physician who listens. Great doctor

January 17th, 2015

Great orthopedic surgeon and person. I would not go to any other orthopedic surgeon in Atlanta

August 27th, 2014

Excellent Sports Medicine Doctor/Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dr. Sami Khan is an exceptional orthopaedic surgeon. He has taken care of multiple members of my family and friends. I tore the labrum in my shoulder playing tennis. He took the time to explain my condition and review all treatment options. We tried a course of physical therapy - I still had problems. Only then did he recommend arthroscopic shoulder surgery. His bedside manner and friendly staff made the process so easy. His surgical technique was great - now I am back to playing tennis - my shoulder is perfect!

July 25th, 2014

Excellent ACL Knee Surgeon

I have had 2 ACL surgeries done on my left knee by another doctor and I am still having some issues with it. Dr. Khan performed ACL surgery on my right knee and it is perfect. I don't even feel like I've had surgery on it!

June 21st, 2014

ACL replacement poorly done

This surgeon left me with a knee worse off than before the injury. He shaved too much meniscus which has left me at risk for arthritis, where my other knee is fine. The placement of the new ACL is off leaving me with a creaky knee that swells with fluid and cannot be bent fully; I do have full extension forward. Rather than admit it was his mediocre work, he recommended that I allow him to replace the knee! He has never admitted he did a poor job although some of his staff gave indication that I should go elsewhere. I did. The mediocre job he did was confirmed by others. I would never use Resurgens again and tell others to go to Emory instead.

October 2nd, 2013

Dr Khan is a great doctor. I saw him as a second opinion on my shoulder. His bedside and surgical skills are amazing. I have full mobility and am back playing tennis and golf. My son and husband have seen him too. He is a great orthopedic surgeon and person. Recommend highly!

August 21st, 2013

Stay away from this doctor!

I went to see Dr. Sami Khan because I was having leg pain (upper thigh area). After having me go though X-Rays, he concluded that I had hip arthritis and put me through a month long physical therapy process. When physical therapy didn't help any, I went to see another specialist for a 2nd opinion. Long story short, I didn't have any hip arthritis issue or any kind of hip issue at all. My pain was happening due to pinched nerve from my back. I was completely misdiagnosed by him. I spent lot of my time, energy and money trying to get something fixed that wasn't a problem.

August 24th, 2012

Passed me on to a plastic surgeon when there were problems

Ruptured my achilles. Incision opened and wouldn't close. Referred me to a plastic surgeon. Didn't tell me he was done with me but when I checked out the receptionist said that was my last visit. When the plastics dr opened up the wound, he found a stitch that had unraveled from the original surgery.

May 19th, 2017