A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Khella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Khella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Khella, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Pain
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Khella graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Lewis Khella MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami L. Khella practice?
- Dr. Sami Khella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sami Khella practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.