Dr. Sami Khouri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2016
caring
Dr. Khouri and his staff are courteous, attentive, and make me feel that my condition matters. They are compassionate and work together well.

February 23rd, 2015
Saved My Husband
Dr. Khouri and his staff are the best to be found anywhere. The doctor practices clean, concise medicine and knows what he is doing. He saved my husband's life by immediately diagnosing the fact that he needed open heart surgery. My husband had been to several other physicians who told him he was not sick. Thank you to the entire office!

October 2nd, 2014
Highly Recommend
Not sure what the person who is complaining about Dr. Khouri is talking about because that is not the same Dr. Khouri that anyone I know has met. He is kind and compassionate to my demented mother and when I bring her in for an appointment, he treats her with dignity and respect. Dr. Khouri explains everything thoroughly and calls me himself with test results for her. He and his staff are kind and personable and he takes the time to explain options. He is both a great doctor and person.

August 20th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Khouri's for many years. I actually moved to another area and came back to him. He calls me personally at home, updates meds, calls me when a lab result has come in. His referrals are top notch. I am also an RN that worked in an ICU where Dr. Khouri has patients. He is the rare MD that has both bedside manner and up to date knowledge.

July 2nd, 2013
Dr Khouri has been my doctor for several years now. He is an EXCELLENT and VERY CARING physician; calls me at home with blood and X-ray results. His staff has been very accommodating and kind to me.

March 23rd, 2013
Arrogant physician moving as many patient as possible through his office
A creep. The physician is running the practice based on one factor: Throughput. The more throughput, the greater the revenue. This physician is practicing assembly-line care. Sits with you and rapidly reels off his opinions as facts, tells you with complete certitude what will happen to you, treats you as just another warm body. On the last account, the staff , PA included, are the same: You are a number. Great physician and staff for people who want to be treated like a child. For people who accept that a physician will always be superior to themselves, this one is a perfect fit. Not consultative but authoritative. See this physician and get steamrollered. Like this man is some kind of wold-class expert at anything. Not. The dollar rules here.

November 12th, 2010
Highly recommend this practice!
My family and I have been patients for several years. Dr. Khouri and Emily O'Neill (Physician's Asst) along with the nursing and support staff are all very professional, respectful, knowledgeable and attentive. I have referred several friends who share my opinion......

October 7th, 2009
Have been a patient for 11 years. Generally very happy and he has upgraded to online charts and emails prescriptions to my pharmacy. Had to give him a hit on following up since he nor his office called me when I had spots on my mammogram... fortunately, it was nothing. I was very unhappy to get a call from the lab to schedule a second mammogram.