A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Khoury has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Ernest Khoury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami E. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Sami Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sami Khoury practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cerritos, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors.