A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Lababidi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Lababidi, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Lababidi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Lababidi DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Sami Lababidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sami Lababidi practices Anesthesiology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists.