A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Malek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Malek, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Malek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Nimer Malek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sami N. Malek practice?
- Dr. Sami Malek has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Malek practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.