A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Malek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Malek, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Universitaet Hamburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sami N. Malek practice?
Dr. Sami Malek practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.