A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Malek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malek
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Malek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Malek, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Malek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Nimer Malek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sami N. Malek practice?
- Dr. Sami Malek has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sami Malek practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.