A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Sami Maywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Maywood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Maywood, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Maywood graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Maywood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Naguib Maywood MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami N. Maywood practice?
- Dr. Sami Maywood has 1 office location.
Dr. Sami Maywood practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists and San Diego Pain Management Doctors.