A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Moufawad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Moufawad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Moufawad, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moufawad graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Moufawad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Moufawad MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami Moufawad practice?
- Dr. Sami Moufawad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sami Moufawad practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Bedford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Bedford Pain Management Doctors.