A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Moumneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Moumneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Moumneh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moumneh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Moumneh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami A Moumneh MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sami A. Moumneh practice?
- Dr. Sami Moumneh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sami Moumneh practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.