A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Mounayer is Good. Dr. Mounayer has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Mounayer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mounayer graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mounayer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mounayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sami Mounayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sami H. Mounayer practice?
Dr. Sami Mounayer practices Neurology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Neurologists.