A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Moussa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Moussa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moussa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sami H. Moussa practice?
Dr. Sami Moussa practices Internal Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Whitehall Internists.