A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Nachman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Nachman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nachman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nachman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Haitian Creole