A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Nachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Nachman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Nachman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachman graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nachman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Albert Nachman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami A. Nachman practice?
- Dr. Sami Nachman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sami Nachman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.