A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Nazzal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Nazzal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Nazzal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazzal graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nazzal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Barham Nazzal MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sami B. Nazzal practice?
- Dr. Sami Nazzal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sami Nazzal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Cardiologists.