Dr. Sami Nazzal MD Patient Reviews

3.4

October 19th, 2015
Abandonment of Patient
Obnoxious, overly aggressive with patients. Demands that they agree with his testing procedures - he does not ask or give them a choice, in violation of patients rights. His office staff is extremely rude. After being in the hospital for two weeks under Nazzal's care, I was given an appointment for a month later. I was treated rudely and as if my opinions and decisions did not matter. Further, he refused to see me because I didn't get an appt. quickly enough to see him. The appt. was made for me by his office the day I left the hospital. Nazzal may have once been very good. He needs to retire and a few of his office staff need to be replaced.

July 27th, 2015
Ridiculous Wait!
After a stroke, This doctor suggested a stress test yet the staff was incompetent in dealing with the insurance (it's a large group PPO!), callbacks don't happen for days (if at all), scheduling is a mess, and each visit we have waited for at least 2 hours. Then, the doctor was unsure about what action to take. There is no confidence in the doctor or the incompetence of the staff.

March 23rd, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Nazzal has been great. He is attentive, explains procedures etc... well, and friendly. However, I just can't get over the wait times. I have been coming here for the last 2 years and I believe each wait time as been 1 hr to 3 and this is not an exaggeration. I have plenty of patience and wait to see the best but i wish there was a better scheduling. I understand there are other situations that may cause delays but this has been each visit that I've waited over 1 hour just to get into a room from the waiting room.

January 14th, 2015
Non-Caring staff.
I have been trying to have a procedure done since mid Nov. Part of it was done in Dec. I have to continually call the office to see if I will be rescheduled. They don't send referrals in a timely manner. They have not called or scheduled anything since before Christmas. I have a serious artery blockage and I am worried. This staff cares not. Good Doctor but, very bad staff.

May 24th, 2012
Dr. Nazzal 'rocks'
At 71 with a heart attack under my belt at 37 and a 5-way bypass a couple of years later at Cedars in LA, then a "repipe" 3-years ago at St Bernardines. I found Dr. Nazzal as a recommendation from my Dr. in Big Bear Lake after my LA cardiologist retired. He keeps me "rockin" as I continue to work full time in the music concert touring business.

July 26th, 2011
the best
the best of the best

September 1st, 2009
Dr. Nazzal and his bedside manners
Dr. Nazzal is one fantastic Doctor. He never rests. While I was hospitalized for bypass surgery, Dr. Nazzal would check in with me every single day and it would be day or night and sometimes both. His bedside manners were great. Always straight forward with answers but always uplifting and with a smile on his face. He is some one you can trust! As for his office staff, what an incredible bunch of people. Very professional, and easy going.