A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Uwaydat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Uwaydat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Uwaydat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwaydat graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uwaydat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uwaydat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sami H. Uwaydat practice?
Dr. Sami Uwaydat practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.