A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Uwaydat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Uwaydat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Uwaydat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uwaydat graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uwaydat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami Hilmi Uwaydat MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sami H. Uwaydat practice?
- Dr. Sami Uwaydat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sami Uwaydat practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.