A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sami Zabeneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sami Zabeneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sami Zabeneh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabeneh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zabeneh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sami S Zabeneh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sami S. Zabeneh practice?
- Dr. Sami Zabeneh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sami Zabeneh practices Internal Medicine near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Romeoville, IL.
See Champaign Internists.