A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Ateia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samia Ateia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ateia graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ateia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samia G Ateia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samia G. Ateia practice?
- Dr. Samia Ateia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samia Ateia practices Pediatrics near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA.
See Baldwin Park Pediatricians.