Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Samia Ayoub
Samia Ayoub, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Holmdel, NJ, with other offices in Marlboro, NJ and Holmdel, NJ. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Samia Ayoub is affiliated with Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center and Central State Medical Center NJ. Samia Ayoub has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Samia Ayoub has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Samia Ayoub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holmdel, NJ.
Dr. Samia Ayoub
Holmdel, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Jeffrey France
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Holmdel, NJ 0.58 mi35